(Updated September 14, 2012)
- All Sharp cores and parts with cores, including New and Unused and Defective/In-Warranty, must be returned directly back to Sharp within 15 days of receipt to receive credit from Encompass for the part and core value.
- Mitsubishi parts, including New and Unused and Defective/In-Warranty parts must be returned to Encompass within 30 days of receipt to receive credit.
- Mitsubishi cores must be returned to Encompass within 60 days of receipt to receive credit from Encompass for the part and core value.
- General Returns Policy
- All returns require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, which can be obtained online at encompassparts.com. RMAs are valid for 15 days.
- Address all returns to:
- The RMA must be CLEARLY printed on the shipping label. Returns without the RMA clearly printed will be refused and returned by the carrier.
- In addition, please include a copy of your RMA and the original invoices within the package.
- Special order items are not returnable.
- Returns will be credited the purchase price and applicable taxes, less any restocking and or packaging fees, to the original credit card or to your Encompass account.
- Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to credit being issued. Non-approved returns will be shipped back to customers at their expense.
- Items incorrectly shipped to Encompass will be returned to customers at their expense.
775 Tipton Industrial Drive
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
- New and Unused Parts Return
- New and unused parts valued at less than $15 cannot be returned for credit.
- Approved new and unused returns will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- To be eligible for credit, all new and unused returns must meet the following guidelines:
- Returns must be received by Encompass within 60 days from the invoice date. RMAs will not be issued after 60 days from the invoice date.
- Returns must be in resalable condition with an RMA created online.
- A copy of the invoice must be included in the return shipping box.
- The RMA number must be clearly printed on the return shipping label.
- Parts with manufacturer packaging seals that have been opened will be returned at customer expense without credit being issued, or will be repackaged at customer expense (minimum $10.00).
- Do not write on the original parts shipping box or otherwise deface packaging. Any parts packaging returned damaged will be shipped back to customers at their expense without credit being issued, or they will be charged a repackaging fee (minimum $10.00).
- Defective / In Warranty Return
- Encompass will honor the manufacturer's warranty on a product sold by Encompass. Most, but not all, products are warranted for 90 days from the date of the original invoice.
- Defective, in-warranty items will be exchanged only. No credit will be issued for defective items, and an RMA cannot be issued until a replacement part is ordered.
- Manufacturers require the model and serial number of the product the defect was installed in, as well as the exact nature of the defect in detail.
- Core Returns
- All core returns must meet the following guidelines for credit consideration. Cores failing to meet these requirements will not be eligible for credit and cannot be returned:
- Cores returned within 90 days from the original invoice date will receive full credit.
- Cores returned within 91-180 days of the invoice date will be charged a 50% restocking fee.
- No cores received after 180 days from the invoice date will be credited.
- All cores must be returned in the manufacturer's original box or container in which the new product was delivered. Cores returned in non-standard packaging will not be accepted.
- Core credit will only be issued for the exact number of units purchased, based on the quantity sold on the original invoice. Core credit will not exceed the original core value charged.
- Cores must be in good condition. Cores that are cracked, burnt or missing components will not be accepted for credit and will be returned to customers at their expense.
- Core credit will not be issued if the core is not returned to Encompass.
- Damaged Parts You must inspect all packages when received and before signing for them. If you receive a package that appears damaged, or contains merchandise that is damaged, you must first notify the shipper and then notify Encompass within two days of receipt (same or next day). The incident will be documented, and the shipper may decide to return the delivery to Encompass. Without the incident documentation, subsequent damage claims may be difficult or impossible to prove later.
- Wrong Parts Customers must notify Encompass within five working days of receipt of any part that is shipped in error or short shipped. Encompass will not honor any such claim reported after five working days.
Please note the Encompass Returns Policy is inclusive of most major manufacturer brands. However, based on procedures specific to select manufacturers, the policy differs as follows:Sharp